SINGLE DAY TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND-LONG CELEBRATION
Once again, The annual ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL will take place during the Fourth of July weekend in New Orleans, July 2nd, 3rd and 4th . Each night will conclude with a headlining performance from three of hottest musical icons: Janet Jackson (Friday, July 2), Alicia Keys (Saturday, July 3) and Mary J. Blige (Sunday, July 4).
Single day tickets go on sale today and are priced from $53–$212 per person per night. Meanwhile, weekend packages ranging from $159–$636 per person continue to offer music fans the best way to enjoy a full three days of entertainment. For more info about ticket sales and accommodations visit www.essencemusicfestival.com.
Stayed tuned as we give you the latest updates on this year’s festival and here’s the complete night-by-night line-up (as of today):
Friday, July 2
• Main stage: Janet Jackson, Charlie Wilson, Raphael Saadiq, Monica
• Superlounges: Chrisette Michele, Irma Thomas, Arrested Development, Big Sam’s Funky Nation, Mary Mary, Irvin Mayfield & the NOJO, WAR, Little Freddie King.
Saturday, July 3
• Main stage: Alicia Keys, Gladys Knight, LL Cool J, Keri Hilson.
• Superlounges: Laura Izibor, Sam & Ruby, De La Soul, Kermit Ruffins & the BBQ Swingers, Mint Condition, Leo Jackson & Melody Clouds, Joe, Rebirth Brass Band
Sunday, July 4
• Main stage: Earth Wind & Fire, Mary J Blige, Jill Scott, Trey Songz.
• Superlounges: Estelle, Hot 8 Brass Band, Lalah Hathaway, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, Ruben Studdard, Shamarr Allen and The Underdawgs, Melanie Fiona, PJ Morton Band, Soul Rebels Brass Band.