Chances are you’ll be doing some shopping this month, so why not give back to help in the research and treatment of breast cancer. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and both public and private organizations are collaborating on many levels to educate people about the disease and provide greater access to services.
Once again, the beauty industry is joining the fight against breast cancer with limited editions of popular beauty products. These are just some of my favorites but you can find a variety of products by typing “breast cancer awareness” in the search field or ask a sales person while shopping.
1. Essie “Pink Works” for Breast Cancer Awareness – $8 at Macys
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Hot Pink Eau De Parfum – $79 at Nordstrom
3. La Mer Breast Cancer Awareness Hand Treatment – $40 at Saks Fifth Avenue
4. Clinique Pink with a Purpose Lipstick and Case – $15 at Lord &Taylor
5. Sephora Collection Together in Pink Brush Set – $36 at Sephora
6. Conair Breast Cancer Awareness mini straightener – $16.99 at Target